- Start by preparing this Israeli couscous recipe
- Two (2) Tbsps. olive oil
- Two (2) eggs
- Two (2) Tbsps. water/milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- One (1) avocado, sliced
- Hot sauce - I use Tapatio or Sriracha
1) Beat the eggs and water in a small bowl. Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the eggs, sprinkling with salt and pepper.
2) Make sure the egg is distributed evenly in the skillet. As the egg cooks, make sure it doesn't stick to the skillet by shaking the skillet gently, and scraping the egg from the sides using a spatula.
3) Once the egg is cooked enough, fold it over so it makes a semi-circle shape. Make sure the omelette doesn't break (but if it does, it's OK).
4) Place some couscous on a plate, top it with the omelette, then top that with the sliced avocado and hot sauce of your choice.