Tuesday, July 28, 2015:
- The Weekly Dish from the "Forward"
- Though July is almost over, here's what's in season
- This is a really cool project that is inspiring my own
- Vegan fare is growing in popularity in Israel
- Some vegetarian recipes for the nine days (Tishat Hayamim) - the first days of the Jewish month of Av, when many Jews give up meat - to be discussed in more detail in a separate Commentary piece
- I treated myself to a copy of this book, which I've mentioned on the site before, and about which I am very excited
- I look forward to Monday mornings because of this
- If you're in Houston, come to Brith Shalom's Shabbat morning service this week, and stay for a (free) Italian-themed luncheon!